WORK WITH US
Already have a Username/Password for eJournal of Public Affairs?
Need a Username/Password?
NOTE: Registration and login are required to submit, edit, and review items online.
The eJournal of Public Affairs publishes scholarly articles, including research studies, best practices, reviews of the literature, book reviews, and potential multimedia content. Submitted manuscripts are reviewed on a continual basis, so authors can upload them by logging in on our Submissions page at any time they reach completion. Final manuscripts will be copy-edited and proofed prior to publication. The journal will also consider scholarly and creative publications presented across various forms of media (e.g., multimedia, videos, photo and/or written-essays) submitted as a Features section.
We search for two kinds of reviewers:
- Academically qualified reviewers who have a portfolio of published work and
- Professionally qualified reviewers who have significant experience and an understanding of the academic review process but may not have a publication history
eJournal offers opportunities:
- Participating in a professional collaboration committed to improving the eJournal’s publications
- Collaborating with a national editorial team and being an integral part of the American Democracy Project
- Providing consultation for other experts in a similar field
- Participating in processes to improve editorial work
- Mentoring authors
The eJournal includes publications for themed or special issues on important or timely topics under the guidance of guest editors. If you are aware of or involved with a relevant topic and are interested in an impactful collaboration, this could be a rewarding experience. As a guest editor, you would work with the editorial team to develop a special issue about a project or theme related to civic learning or public engagement.
For more information on becoming a guest editor for the eJournal of Public Affairs, please view our Guest Editor Memorandum of Understanding.